Are you among those who have been battling skin problems since adolescence?
It starts with the presence of pimples that grow sunken up. Then when the age reaches the 20s, 30s, 40s, and so on, other skin problems appear.
Having beautiful, clean, and smooth skin is actually not difficult. By adopting a good diet and practicing consistent basic skincare, various skin problems can be overcome more easily.
But, don’t wait until he becomes uncontrollable before you want to take care of him. So, what say you try to practice the following 15 ways that can help explain skin problems.
The result is clean, soft, and healthy skin! You also don’t have to spend money to buy branded beauty products or go through various treatments. Here are 15 tips for clean and beautiful skin:
1. For those who struggle with monthly hormonal problems, try to reduce the intake of dairy products such as cheese, dairy, milk, and fried foods. By keeping a diet, you will be able to see skin changes over time.
2. Avoid sleeping without cleaning your face with make-up or greasy. It is one of the causes of skin damage.
3. Exercise consistently every day for 10-15 minutes every day can help remove toxins in the body and produce healthy skin.
4. Practice using sunscreen as it can prevent wrinkles and black marks. Use it to go to the office or anywhere. Not just to the beach or during leisure.
5. Drink plenty of water. Hydration is the key to fresh and healthy skin. If there is less water, it will invite acne-prone skin and oil production even if it is dry.
6. Change pillowcases every week. The oil from the hair will stick to the pillowcase and will be absorbed into the skin.
7. If you have dry skin, choose a range of oil-based skin products.
8. Practice a regimen to exfoliate the skin every two weeks with scrubs. But, do not use it every day because the skin can become dry and damaged. For those with sensitive skin, choose a mild scrub soap.
9. Practice the intake of coconut oil in the daily diet because it is believed to help soften the skin. Coconut oil can also be mixed with baking soda to be used as a facial scrub.
10. Complete your daily diet by drinking natural green tea without sugar. It is rich in antioxidants and can help fight bacteria in addition to free radicals.
11. If having a front haircut that covers the forehead, be sure to wash the hair daily. If the hair is dirty, it will make it easier for the oil to get trapped on the forehead.
12. Don’t follow trends and buy anything that is newly launched in the market. It is important that you know your skin type and how to treat it with the right product
13. Avoid using oil-based foundation as it will clog pores and be a cause of acne.
14. Believe it or not according to one study, cell phones have more bacteria than toilet bowls! So, be sure to diligently clean the cell phone as germs can stick to the skin of the cheeks when you use it.
15. Using a night cream before bed can help keep the skin from the inside because during sleep the skin goes through a detoxification process.